Teds Sheds™ are warranted for 5 full years against manufacturing & craftsmanship and defects. Standard shingles are warranted for 20 years, dimensional shingles for 30 years. Smart panel siding is warranted for 50 years, and tongue & groove flooring is warranted for 30 years. The hinges and 4x4 skids are warranted for life.
The purchaser agrees to paint the building within 30 days of completion. Owner further agrees to keep vegetation cut around the building's perimeter to ensure proper ventilation. Teds Sheds™ is not responsible for abuse, neglect or Acts of God. Teds Sheds™ reserves the right to replace or repair any portion of the building found to be defective.
To deliver your shed, you need...
- Zoning or covenant knowledge.
- Removal of old shed or any existing structure.
- Clear and safe access to the building site.
- Removal of any items that block access to building site, i.e. campers, trailers, etc.
- Building permits (and any additional permits needed and costs associated with permits.)
- Level the site.
- Trim any trees or brush in the way.
- Removal of animal waste.
- Barn and Tall Barn Style require 2 feet of clearance on each side.
- Painting within 30 days of completion.
- Payment upon completion of unit.
- 2 Feet of clearnace for roofing
If there is not adequate access to building area or site is not ready, a $50 return trip fee will be charged and your delivery date will move to the next available time. If you have any concerns about access or your site, we will be happy to look at the site with you!!! Removal and permit services are available
Additional Services Available:
- Site Leveling